We provide the following services:
- New Kitchen & Bathroom Installations Including Appliances
- Plastering & Screeding
- Painting & Decorating (Interior and Exterior)
- Electrical Installations & Maintenance including Fault Finding & PAT Testing
- Plumbing & Heating including Boiler Repairs, Servicing & New Installations
- Building Repairs including Brickwork & Re-Pointing and Internal Fixes and Repairs
- Landscaping, Patios, Decking, Paving & Fencing
- Regular Domestic Cleaning
- Regular Office & Commercial Cleaning
- Deep Cleans including start / end of tenancy & student accommodation cleans
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Planned, preventative building maintenance is a service we promote as a tried and tested method of saving money in the longer term, which can also assist you with your internal budgeting.
At Top Notch Maintenance Services, our passion is delivering a quality service to each and every one of our valued clients. We offer you professional, reliable and affordable Property Maintenance solutions. We can take care of all your Building Maintenance needs and can offer you a full and complete service, including advice on all regular maintenance requirements and improvements.
Our Core Principles
Honesty – We are available to contact via phone and email and always keep communication open throughout the maintenance process with our clients. We are punctual and no work will ever go on longer than necessary with great care being taken in the quality of the process.
Value for Money – Working with Top Notch Property Maintenance means no hidden costs right from the start until the completion of your project. We offer best value for money pricing and are honest with time estimations. We offer no-obligation quotes and work within your budget.
Efficiency and Reliability – We don’t waste your time by failing to turn up. Our reputation is built upon excellent customer service and on having a team of dependable and trustworthy workers who don’t stretch projects out unnecessarily or make excuses.
All of our staff and tradesmen are knowledgeable, fully trained and have many years experience in the trade. You will find our staff to be friendly and approachable professionals. All work is carried out to the highest standards and in accordance and in line with current Health and Safety guidelines. We also hold full Employers and Public Liability Insurance for your complete peace of mind and protection.